How did I spend my day on 4 Sep?
4 September
I spent my day walking around town and of course catching 'devil wears prada'. I love that show, talks about working in a fashion magazine firm together with a killer boss! The clothes are so so pretty, pretty heels.. =D here's one of those snapshots:
And yesh, i wore my favourite heels! bought by ninibibi =D In the end i had to limp around cause the shoes bite me!! arghh... It's a fun day! get to shop and looked at pretty little things. I enjoy being a girl. (:5 September
Finally after procrastination :/ i photocopied the things needed by URA. yeay, finally one thing is off my chest and the last and final thing will be registration blah blah.. for school. I think i should go shopping for school bag, clothes and shoes..woah, i'm pretty excited over this!
stayed at home almost the whole day. In the evening went over to livi's house. My friend gastric pain was there also, forcing me to walk like an old grandma..stoooopid! :D
*Thanks to esmond:
Fetching me back home and waiting for me. Your patience level no one can beat you that! That's a good thing k? Anywae, i really appreciate the things you do, even the smallest things. Like a simple msg: is your stomach ok?
-Don't you dare fly up to the sky huh?- cheers

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home