Ever since i annouced that the month of freedom has arrived. I've been surfing youtube for music videos and i've found really good music videos. Past 2 weeks have been listening to alot of skid row, journey and fast cars by vertical horizon. This version rocks ok! Compared to the oldies fast cars. So here's one of my fave song by skid row. Meanwhile enjoy ya?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JvfUqIcFnpE
My fave is youtube
Thursday, November 02, 2006
Previous Posts
- Now I shall declare freedom!! From project as of t...
- I am having pimples outbreak!! Due to stress??Pass...
- Weee!! Just got home not long. Stayed at home the ...
- Yesterday i went to marina square and i saw many p...
- I just came home from caregroup! It's one of the b...
- Hooray! I'm done with one project! =) I'm left wit...
- Alright! It's blogging time! Finally i find some t...
- Well well..yesterday was my first day in school, n...
- Haven't been blogging for almost a week! Kind of l...
- How i wish life is like an eagle soaring... withou...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home