I had my management paper today. Finally one paper down..yeahhh!!! Thanks to those who prayed for me for my exams. Thanks to livi, ninibibi, jie, nen, debster, eevoon and jiayi =) I feel so loved... Hahaaaa.. The little messages like "jia you" really encourages me alot!
I wanna work so that i have the money to spend for xmas, so that i can buy better gifts for people.. if you have any lobang for jobs tell me ok? Good things must share..don't be selfish.. Hahaaa..i think i'm getting cranky...
Going off to see numbers = accounts...
Wednesday, November 29, 2006
Previous Posts
- YUI - LIFE
- Stayed at home the whole day and eevoon came and t...
- met livi at compass point in the evening and we ha...
- LETTING IT ALL OUT!!! aRGHHH........ ARGH.... ARGH...
- As year 2006 is coming to an end. It seems i have...
- I'm still thinking about this issue and i couldn't...
- I'm still trying to find a way to escape... I tho...
- Someone really stinksA young couple were on their ...
- Hooray!! I got a new phone, my sis got one too, go...
- I've so many thoughts in my mind that can't escape...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home