Slowly and slowly it fades
Whenever sadness sets in, each and everytime I will ask God, why did this happen? If it didn't happen, maybe things will be different - in fact very different. It ruins this garden of mine by trespassers.There are so many expectations by people, so many people we need to spend time with. The many social gatherings we need to go. The "so many" correct things we need to do or seen to be correct by some people.... Somtimes it's really tiring, did i say it? It's very very very tiring.... As days pass, our actions, our walking speed- seem to go faster every minute, what will happen if i fall one day?
Hey God, i just want to live according to your way not mine. When will all this ends? Like what g had said "i need a break"...a meaningful one...
Into the mood

1 Comments:
Hmm... about the expectations. I can't really say for you since person to person feels differently but to share about how I deal with that. If the expectations is for the good of my group (as well as mine in the longer run), I would do it and make it my personal goal. If it is just for the improvement of myself I would do it, since it helps me. If its just for another person's selfish desires, I wouldn't give a hoot. If its for the better of the group without benefiting myself at all (seldom is the case, coz we should indirectly benefit as well, like we improving), I do it on a case-by-case basis (sometimes).
Than "correct" or not, refer to biblical principals as its quite simple as that. If its just somebody's preference, I wouldn't bother as well.
Social gathering is depending on how popular you are hehe.. I agree that can be super tiring lor. But learn to say no or distribute over a longer time instead of intensive appointments? Give yourself some space and time to be alone, best if you include God in it. Else alone time is unwind time :)
If u fall, WE (Jesus) will be there to pick you up.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home